God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Guilt by McGriddle

I need someone to slap some sense into me please. I'm totally irrational.

I grabbed a McGriddle on my way out of the RE's office (the office is in a hospital which has a McD's on the first floor) for breakfast and ate it in the car while driving to work. While eating I guess I inhaled (not my proudest moment) a small piece of yummy syruppy goodness down the "wrong pipe". I had a coughing fit which then, somehow, led to a sneezing fit.

And, as you could probably guess, the only thing I could think of were my embryos! "Oh please don't dislodge little ones!"

That's what I get for buying a McGriddle for breakfast :(

2 comments:

  1. HAHA! During my fresh cycle, my u/s tech told me, you can not pee, cough, sneeze, or poop out your embryos.

    ReplyDelete