God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Overwhelming need to CONNECT

Hi out there (whoever actually reads this ;),

Lately, I've had this nagging feeling that I need to be more connected to people. Family, old and new friends, e-friends...

I've recently got on FB and actually found old classmates from HS and started reconnecting at least just to catch up. I don't mean that all of a sudden I'm going to be making plans to hang out and get together with people.

I just want to feel like I have access to a network of people who know something significant about me and can be there to share a joke, a success, a story, an emotion. I want to feel like part of something positive that others are part of too. It's a nice feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment