God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Hi Bloggers! It's a BOY!!!

It's been a while, huh?! I haven't been on in a while (here and on the bump as well) because I've been trying to avoid the internet for non-work related purposes during work and I'm too tired by the time I get home. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm going to check in on everyone between this evening and this weekend. I have lots to say!

It's a BOY!! We had our level 2 on Monday so I will try to post the video on here somehow. Also, hubbs and I have interviewed a few day care centers so I want to share that experience at some point. I also have to update my monthly belly pics in the slideshow at the bottom of this page. I'll do that soon too.

I've been feeling the little one pretty much everyday now for the past week or two. It's pretty cool! We're also working on the registry and all that fun stuff.

I hope everyone is doing great!! I'll be back soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! We are having a boy as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for team blue!!! Congratulations and have fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete