God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

So far so good at day care!

I know I know...we've barely just begun day care but I love his "teachers" and "school"! The center is actually a day care/pre-school/kindergarten combo. They take babies from 6 weeks all the way to kindergarten. I LOVED school when I was little so being in that environment just puts a smile on my face. It's not fun being away from him but I do find comfort in the fact that he's in good hands with sweet people. They are even doing his neck exercises at the school! His head teacher is a nurse and they've taken care of babies with Doc Bands before so they know what to do. (Ryan is being fitted for his band on Wednesday) Here are some pics from his first day:
We taught him how to defend himself at day care lol!

The Butterfly Room His crib is by the window :)

1 comment: