God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So the rest of my anniversary week...

kind of fell flat. It started getting cold and rainy by Wednesday and we ended up not doing the things we said we'd do like go to a comedy club and to this restaurant in the city with supposedly some slammin' paella. So boooooo!

On Saturday night, hubbys' cousin was throwing a birthday party so we went there and I actually enjoyed myself...so much so that when the sun came up I was shocked at how the time had flown by. We finally hit the sack at about half past 8...yes, AM! We slept until about 5 in the evening. I've been slightly "off" ever since. I think I may crawl my ass into bed by around 10 tonight to get some more sleep. I awoke this morning seriously considering calling out even though I was out all last week.

I'm still waiting for my doc to call to explain/reiterate my HSG and U/S results. I don't know but for some reason I have this sneaking suspicion that the U/S tech may have found something. Maybe PCOS?? Who knows. But I know my doc received the results yesterday (because I called) and I fully expected her to call me back yesterday. Today then? Should I call? I dont know. I'd like to move this process along. I mean...it HAS been a full year.

No comments:

Post a Comment