God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Plan for IUI


So hubbs and I went to see an RE for the first time on November 5th. We have so much faith that this place will help us get pregnant! We have a great feeling about it. We had a consult and the RE basically knew my entire history and didn't need to look at her notes at all. I then had a bunch of blood work done (7 viles of blood) taken both at the RE's office and at the lab. They also took 3 viles for DH. They also did an U/S I think to basically verify the PCOS and I believe the RE just wanted to see stuff for herself. The RE also put me on Loestrin 24 birth control pills to TTA for now while we await the results of all of the blood work. She also wants DH to get another SA at her office to check for additional stuff that the original SA did not check for.

Last week, I heard back from the RE office. DH's blood work came back fine and he can go ahead and schedule his SA probably this week. As for me, right now I am on day 1 of the birth control placebo pills which means I will get my period any day now. I am going to call tomorrow to see if I can just start the Clomid on Day 3 or if I have to wait to start another cycle of BCPs. They told me that once they get all of my blood work back, they will call me to stop the BCP and once I get my period they will put me on the Clomid CD 3-7 and then IUI #1! BUT, they haven't called me regarding the results yet so I will call them tomorrow. Hopefully, they will let me do the Clomid now and the IUI will be done a little earlier than I thought. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment