God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

IUI #1 is in progress!

Today is CD 3. I went for my baseline monitoring today which consisted of blood work and u/s (from my understanding subsequent monitoring visits will be the same). The nurse gave me the prescription for Clomid which I am starting tonight -actually, in a few minutes.

I have my first monitoring visit on the 10th. I also found out (well actually they told me before but I mistakenly thought that "injectables" and the "trigger" are the same thing) that I will be triggering - luckily it will probably take place during one of the visits so I won't have to do it myself.

I didn't fill the Ovidrel (trigger) prescription because it's $107!! They said I need pre-authorization from the doctor's office so I decided not to fill it today since the nurse told me I wouldn't be needing it for over a week. I left a message with the nurse so they could work it out with the insurance company. Of course, if I end up having to pay, I will. But if I can get it cheaper...heck yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment