God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 28, 2009

Beta tomorrow!

I haven't felt this nervous in a while. Until today, I've been totally calm and collected. Sitting here at work with not much work to speak of, my mind is wandering. I am excited and scared at the same time. I am praying so hard that I am pregnant. I am 14dpiui today and I will not POAS. Don't get me wrong, I'm dying to know. But I am just too much of a wuss to test.

OMG tomorrow will be worse than today. The time between the beta blood work being drawn and THE call will be torture. I have to stay calm. Think of other stuff...what's for dinner, which restaurant should I choose for dinner with a BFF on Wednesday, what book should I read next, am I getting sick (sore throat & chills), ahhhhh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment