God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

16dpo...Helloooooo??

Where the hell are you, AF? Come already so we can get this show on the road!!

It's just not fair for you to act like you are nowhere in sight making my temperatures nice and high and then all of a sudden drop and then give me hellish cramps for days on end...but no spotting, no nothing!! It's NOT FAIR! And I refuse to test, AF, because I know as soon as I do you will show up in your cruel cruel way. You are not funny!

2 comments:

  1. AF is a whore! When you see her (I hope you don't!) can you send her my way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she is a whore! Unfortunately she came to visit today ::bitch:: and she's about to get throat-punched. I'll let her know you're looking for her...

    ReplyDelete