God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Another goal set: Homeownership!!

Hubbs and I plan to buy a house relatively soon. After working out the numbers and figuring out how much we can save, I think we can start seriously looking in about 2 years. I have paid off my debt and we're now working on paying off DH's debt (which isn't much). Then we have a 2 year plan to pay off our car while saving some additional money on the side for our house. After the car is paid off, then I think we'll be ready to seriously look into buying our first house!

Now, of course I know that life happens and who knows...if I get pregnant and have a baby within those 2 years (which I definitely hope to be able to do well before 2 years is up) then our plan will definitely have to shift because of the money. Either way, it's a goal and if we have to adjust it then fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment