God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Tried tennis today!

Hubbs and I went to the park to play tennis today! It was fun and such a great workout...we only lasted 30 minutes though (my fault) I just couldn't continue. I think we'll keep this workout going since our goal is to lose weight and get in great shape.

I think my good friend Val and her soon to be hubbs, Eddie inspired us to do more fun things locally. We stayed with them Friday-Saturday and had such a great time. They took us to some of their favorite local spots to eat, hang out and just take in the scenery. We know that there are so many great things to do around our house but we don't take advantage of it. We are pledging to do more fun and "outside the box" stuff...including adding tennis to our workouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment