God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Starting my IVF cycle on Thursday

These are the meds I received for my IVF cycle. I'm starting the Lupron on Thursday for 7 days and then I go in for b/w and u/s on April 7th. Hopefully they will say I'm ready to move on to the Follistim at that point. I don't want to have to wait any longer.By the way, my dad (who doesn't know we've done IUI's or that we're going to be doing IVF either) called yesterday to tell me that he had a vivid dream after praying for over an hour that I was pregnant. He said everyone in the dream was crying tears of joy. He said the # 8 kept coming up in his dream but that he doesn't know what that means. He said whatever we do, to keep trying because we're going to get pregnant soon! I hope his dream comes true!

Also, I have no clue why he started talking about this, but he said that he believes that a life is created as soon as conception happens and that God has created a life at that moment and that it has a soul and that soul stays with you forever. He's a reverend by the way. I have NO idea why he said this. We did not tell him about the chemical pregnancy. So weird!!

No comments:

Post a Comment