God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Holy HUGE areolas!

I just noticed last night that my areolas have gotten larger. They're up to at least 2" in diameter! And they're peeling tiny flakes of skin too! What the heck? I'm going to have to consult with Dr. Google. Give me a moment...

....................................................

Ok, I checked and all I found was information on:

Areola darkening - somewhat (Check)
Areola enlarging - definitely (Check)
Noticable veins under the skin of the breasts - yes (Check)
Soreness - was worse in the beginning but not so bad now (Check)
Breasts increasing in cup size - yes (Check)

So , nothing on flaking areola skin during pregnancy so maybe I just need lotion LOL.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't had flaking but I am experiencing all the above too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had that flaking skin! It was just one day, then it was gone. Weird.

    ReplyDelete