God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 4, 2010

Yesssss!!! I'm officially released to my OB!

Woohoooo! This is definitely a milestone that I'm excited to reach! I went in on Wednesday for my last ultrasound with the RE. The baby was looking good and measuring at 8w0d.
We heard the heartbeat really loud this time which was awesome! They said I could stop the PIO shot (so the last one was on Tuesday night) but that I had to come back this morning for bloodwork to monitor the progesterone.
The RE's nurse called about an hour ago and said that everything looked great and that I am officially released from their office! I had them fax over an information release form (which I already sent back) so that they could send my records to the OB before my first appointment with them which is scheduled for June 16th. I'll be 10 weeks then and I think I'll get another ultrasound! I guess a couple weeks later, I'll have yet another ultrasound for the NT scan.

2 comments:

  1. That is great news!! My first OB appointment is for the same day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niiice! Keep me posted about how your appointment goes!

    ReplyDelete