God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 11, 2010

Things are...umm fine

It's so weird being pregnant and not really having all the pregnancy stuff that happens to share with everyone. I know I'm blessed to not have m/s (yet) and I promise I am thankful. It's just weird sitting here trying to think of what to provide as an update.

I feel fine really...I have had a couple of stomach aches in the middle of the night but I chalked it up to digestive stuff. They weren't cramps or anything. My skin has been fine, I haven't tried to strangle my husband, I haven't had crying fits. All of this sometimes makes me nervous that something could be wrong. I won't be able to check on LO until my OB apt on Wednesday. I pray they give me an ultrasound and draw blood work. I really want to double check my progesterone levels, just in case.

What has been consistent is my hunger. I get hungry so fast but then I'm stuffed even faster and I usually can't think of something that I really really want to eat...except last night when I made DH go buy some canned chunk light tuna.

Have I told you my BFF is pregnant? She just told me almost a week ago and I think she is also due in January but just later in the month. I think we're going to hang out tomorrow and maybe celebrate her news.

Anyway...I leave you with a bump pic from this morning (9w3d):

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way with food. It takes me forever to decide what I want, and then I get full so quickly I almost get bummed I can't finish enjoying it. :)

    ReplyDelete