God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Saw baby dance in there today!! It was awesome!

Look!! It's my baby! Today's u/s was so freakin awesome...baby was movin and groovin all over the place SO COOL!

This was my first appointment with the OB and we were so nervous, hoping everything was ok. We didn't necessarily have a reason to worry, but I guess when you become a parent (or pre-parent) you worry just because. I'm learning that now.

It turns out that my EDD is changed again...this time probably for good. Actually, the previous dates were all my estimates based on each measurement they took at the RE office. The OB said it will stay at 1/8/10. So we won't be changing it again on you, k ? Imagine my surprise when I saw 10w4d on the screen when I thought I was only 10w1d today. Yay! I gained some days!

My NT screening is scheduled for July 1st and my next OB appointment is scheduled for July 12th. Yay to getting at least 1 more ultrasound soon!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! Glad you had a good first OB appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah that's brilliant :)
    Whenever I see a scan picture, it brings a tear to my eye and still makes me 'gasp' with unbelievability at how amazing it is that we grow little people inside our tummies!!!
    I dont think we ever stop worrying though from the day we conceive, to the day they are born, to their 1st, 13th, 21st, 30th etc birthdays!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, what an amazing picture! We're due date buddies now :)

    ReplyDelete