God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

In the process of moving...

I'm so excited to be getting the heck out of my current apartment and leaving those issues behind us! We are packed up and waiting for the green light to get into the new place which should be tomorrow evening or Wednesday. The current landlady is still driving us nuts but we've decided to completely stop accepting her calls. Her rantings and demands just make DH and I super stressed and wanting to jump down each others throats. It's really not worth it. I'm so glad there is an end in sight!

In other news, I had a terrible time sleeping last night. It seemed the AC was so loud that it kept me up. And, as usual, I got up between 3am and 4am to pee. Also, I'm definitely starting to show (check out my latest belly pic addition in my slideshow at the bottom of the page)...I think people are starting to look at me and wonder what's going on with my expanding belly. After my NT scan on Thursday I will be ready to share the news with the world...especially since I'll officially be in the 2nd trimester this Saturday!

Good things to come!

5 comments:

  1. Love your slideshow! It's so cute! And yay for almost being in your 2nd trimester!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for moving! Yes I lurk and keep up with you... Congrats on the new homw...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marielle,
    Congrats on everything! I found your blog on the bump and I tried to friend you on the bump. I couldn't tell how to send a message - so if you see anything from Nicaka94 - that would be me! Before I got married, I lived in North Jersey for 8 years - but since I got married - I moved to D.C. - but anywho just wanted you to know that your blog caught my interest and that I am cheering for you sister girl all the way!

    Nicaka

    ReplyDelete