God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Leaky nip!

Imagine my surprise this weekend when I look down and realize my left nip has a little bead of fluid on the tip! I was about to hop into the shower when I noticed. I quickly called hubbs to check it out with me...I was so excited (I'm a dork!)!!

He was so excited too!! There we were, I'm half naked in our hallway and we're both staring at this tiny droplet on my boob with HUGE cheesy grins on our faces! It was pretty amazing...lol

He encouraged me to squeeze to see if more would come out since I had wiped the fluid away and sure enough a tiny bit more started to appear there. My right boob isn't producing anything as of yet but I'm taking this as a good sign! I know that even for women who don't leak anything at all during pregnancy, breast feeding could and does work perfectly. And I'm sure that even for women who leak a ton during pregnancy, breast feeding could be tough. But I'm choosing to believe that this is a good sign for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment