God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 30, 2010

3rd Internal update

I had my 3rd internal yesterday. Doc said I was about 1.5cm dilated and I've lost my mucous plug. I guess for me it must have happened a little at a time showing up as a little more discharge than usual because I definitely didn't notice anything.

I knew I would spot after my internal because I did notice blood on the docs glove after. Today though, I wiped and noticed a small amount of thicker discharge that was very dark red/brown. I don't know if this is spotting from yesterday's internal or if it's some of the "bloody show".

Hubbs and I went walking again today. We went to BJs for some food shopping, then to Stop N Shop too. Then I stayed on my feet to help put the groceries away, cook a chicken parm dinner, ate a ton, and helped clean up. Then I showered, blow dried my hair, painted my nails and finally sat with hubbs to watch a Knicks game (well...he's watching the game, I'm here writing this entry).

I've been having contractions on and off all day (mostly painless and all over the place) but they seem to be evening out as I sit here relaxing on the couch. This has happened before so I'm not under any delusions that this is it. They are still painless and vary in terms of how far apart they are. Still no pattern and no increasing intensity.

I hope to get hubbs to paint my toenails after the game but he's having a couple drinks so maybe it's best to wait until tomorrow lol.

Talking about tomorrow...it's New Year's Eve tomorrow and I think this is the first time we'll be spending a quiet night at home pretty much alone. We invited his cousin with his wife and kids for tomorrow but that's about it. Hubbs' family lives in NYC and we don't really want to cross the bridge on a night like New Year's Eve. We might very well get stuck in traffic what with the snow on top of everything else.

Anyway...my next appointment is on Thursday the 6th so we'll see if I make it there. That will be 2 days before my due date.

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment