God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Contractions update

They continued last night even through a nap while I reclined on the couch from about 7:45pm-10pm. I felt a couple after I laid down in bed but I didn't really feel much throughout the night and by the time I got out of bed in the morning, it seems everything was back to normal.

I haven't really been having contractions today and Ryan is moving around in there. I do feel like I'm getting to the stage where he doesn't have that much room in there anymore so although I do feel him move constantly throughout the day, the movements are different now. Not so many kicks and jabs, but more twisting and shifting movements.

I hope to give you an interesting update after my appointment on Thursday morning. I wonder if that 24+ hours of contractions did anything to dilate my cervix or at least soften it up a bit. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment