God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blogging from Florida!!

Hi out there! DH and I are in Florida visiting my mom. We drove down from Jersey and it wasn't too bad. We survived it, thank God!

So guess what really dumb thing I did...I forgot my 5th and final pill of Clomid at home and didn't realize it until we were well on our way to Florida. I don't know how I managed to do that! It all worked out though. I called my doc's office (which was closed) during the drive and had the on-call doc call in a prescription to a CVS in Florida by my mom's house for 1 little Clomid pill. Almost $11 for that one pill!!! I'm an idiot...oh well, it happens!

Anyway, the weather in West Palm Beach has been amazing!! We had fun hanging out with my mom and her fiancee on Saturday when we arrived and all day on Sunday. They've been spoiling us like crazy with food. Mom's fiancee is an awesome cook and has treated us to a different type of meal everyday so far...skirt steak, shrimp, salmon, ribs...I think tonight is chicken. They've been really great.

DH and I went to the beach yesterday (my mom and her fiancee have to work all week so DH and I have a chance to hang out and do fun things together). I got a tan - actually I kind of look like a lobster right now...lol. We also went to a Karaoke bar last night. No, we didn't sing although I got tipsy enough to suggest it to DH. Luckily he wasn't tipsy enough, lmao!

Today I've been nursing a mini hangover. I'm not sure what we will end up doing today. I know tomorrow we're visiting some of DH's family who also live in Florida so that should be fun too. I really want to go to the water park but DH isn't too crazy about the idea. We'll see. DH is content to just sit on the patio with a nice cold one listening to music.

On another note, BDing has been interesting for me here under mom's roof. We have no choice though. Luckily we have the house to ourselves during the day while they're at work.

Anywho...Hope everyone's having a great week!! ttys!

No comments:

Post a Comment