God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Meeeeeeeee!!!!!

I turn 29 today! Dh gave me my present yesterday because he just couldn't wait. It's a little pink laptop!! I was so shocked because honestly, we dont even usually get gifts for one another...we usually just go out to eat or do something special together. I love my little pink laptop!

It was actually funny how he decided to give it to me early. I came home from work yesterday and he had moved our computer table into the gym room (where the cat's food and litter box also is). I didn't really think much of it because DH likes to move the furniture around periodically. I sat in there for a while to fiddle on FF and other sites but I started to smell the litterbox. I walked into the livingroom and told DH "when I get pregnant I'm going to have to have a laptop because I shouldn't be smelling that kitty litter".

10 minutes later he gave me my present (which was gift wrapped with Christmas paper, by the way lol)! Here it is!!

2 comments:

  1. You deserve it baby! Now you can blog all day AND night with your laptop. Happy Birthday babe! I love you so much! MUAAHHH

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE!!! Love the pink laptop. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete