God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Did I ovulate!!???

It's too soon for FF to tell for sure but it looks to me like I may have ovulated on CD 15 (Friday April 17th)!! Oh I pray that I really did. Check out my chart by clicking on the yellow blinkie in the panel to the right - in the "Welcome" section. I couldn't temp on Monday morning because I was traveling back to NJ from Florida and actually didn't get to sleep until 6am on Monday morning...but my temp this morning jumped above and beyond any previous temp this cycle. Please, dear Lord, let it stay up!

Anyway, Florida was great. It was nice spending time with my mom and the weather was beautiful. I hope the fact that I had a wonderful time and had an opportunity to relax and enjoy myself contributes to our TTC efforts. Come to think of it, on CD 15 DH and I were at a water park and I had so much fun!! I think it was the most fun I had on our vacation.

Send prayers, please!!!

1 comment: