God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hubby is charting??

DH has become so involved with our TTC journey...I find it so endearing. Not only is he involved with the obvious part, but he is now involved with my BBT and charting. He has my FF password and periodically checks it out at work and calls to tell me "your chart looks good today, babe". Or, in the morning, as soon as I take my temp he rolls over and groggily asks "so?".

On the morning that I finally got cross hairs which determined I had actually ovulated, I told him my BBT for that morning and quickly fell back asleep (it was a weekend). He quietly left the bedroom. When he came back in, he woke me up with a huge smile on his face...he plopped the laptop on the bed by me and happily announced that FF said I ovulated!

So cute... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment