God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Was it all in my head??

So here is my update on my first night of taking Clomid:

There were tears...

I took it at around 10ish after taking some Robitussin (I'm actually sick with a cold- darn weather) hoping to just fall asleep and avoid symptoms. However...DH and I got into a little spat over something and I got upset. Upset=mad and annoyed which is totally normal for me (I can be feisty) but I purposely walked away and went to bed hoping to avoid getting crazy. When I get mad at him it usually dissolves as soon as he approaches me with a hug or kind words. Last night was different.

I was holding back tears and telling him to leave me alone so that I could just fall asleep and not cry but, of course, he was persistent. I cried...and not just one or two lonely tears but a good sob.

Now, I should explain that normally what we argued about would never have made me cry. Really we just disagreed about something minor. It didn't even have anything to do with us directly. But I had warned him ahead of time that I didn't know how the Clomid would affect me and he agreed to be careful about that. Eventually, I stopped crying after making him feel crappy about making me cry (sorry honey!).

This is just silliness!! Was is really the Clomid or some kind of wierd self-imposed reverse psychology?? Did I think about the possible sife effects so much that I actually caused one??

The experiment continues with Clomid #2 tonight...dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnn!!!

By the way, I feel normal today. Except I am really sleepy but that's because DH kept me up with his cough (we're both sick)...I hope this goes away before our vacation next week.

Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment