God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

14dpo+BFN+Dropping temps=

AF must be on her way any minute/day now. Technically I have to wait until CD40 (May12th) to call this Clomid cycle a bust and up my dosage to 100mg. However, if I really did ovulate, then I should get AF on my own and I'll just do cycle 2 of Clomid with the same dosage of 50mg.

This day sucks ass already. Not only BFN and AF looming, but it's also Saturday and I'm at work :( and I don't normally work on Saturdays. I also saw a doggy walking along the shoulder of the parkway (heartbreaking) and I started praying it wouldn't get hit by a car. On top of that, when I got to my office building, the front and back doors were locked and I had to wait for someone to come open it. Every Saturday it's open by 8am and today it didn't open until like 8:40am.

All this and it's only 9:15am. I think I might want to stay home for the rest of the weekend and just blahh. OH! and I just realized that I forgot to wear a liner just in case...greeaaaaaaaat.

No comments:

Post a Comment