God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ramblings...

Today is CD18 and I really thought I would have had a temp shift by this point. I was so disappointed this morning when I took my temp and saw it was relatively even with previous ones. I am really hoping and praying that tomorrow brings good luck and higher temps. Also, I had wet CM today, not EW and since I ran out of digital OPKs, I didn't take one today. Either way, I think we're covered in the sexy time department. DH has been a champ about it.

I watched the season finale of American Idol tonight and I have to say...even though I wanted Kris Allen to win, his reaction was so anti-climactic. He was kind of like...I won? Cool... Watching Adam win would have been way more interesting. (Side note: did you see what Adam was wearing? wtf...)

Oh, I can't WAIT for the premiere of So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD) tomorrow! I'm so happy it's a 2 hour premiere...yippie!!

Back to TTC stuff: DH and I spoke and we agreed that if this cycle results in a BFN, I'm only going to do 1 more round of Clomid before requesting a referral from my primary to a RE. I just don't think I can/should do more rounds without being monitored.

Anyway...it's 11pm and I'm exhausted.

Oh I forgot to mention, I saw an actual mullet today for the first time IRL! It was scary...eeesh!

Off to bed...g'night.

Is anyone out there?? ::crickets chirping::

No comments:

Post a Comment