God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

monday. bleh

Hello out there...

I enjoyed my weekend and now it's Monday...ughh. Friday was Alex's (DH) birthday so we went to his parents' house and hung out there for a while. A few mutual friends stopped by and had a few drinks with us. So guess what I got him for his birthday gift...a laptop that matches the one he got me for my birthday a week ago. After buying me mine and using it a couple of times, I could tell he really wanted one of his own. It was an internal struggle to justify spending the money for it...but I just want him to have something that he really wants. It hasn't arrive yet but it will soon.

On Saturday we went to Lowe's and BJ's to pick up some things we need. We're planning on painting our kitchen and putting up a chair rail. Right now our kitchen is all shades of white...white floor tiles, cabinets, stove, fridge, sink, etc and off-white walls. There are other things that add color like our dinner table which is dark green and our curtains are green too and we have a runner with many pretty colors. Anyway, we want to change the walls, curtains and dinner table. We'd like to keep the door and window frames white but add a white chair rail and then paint a sandy color above the chair rail and a serene blue/green color under the chair rail. Then we want to do a sheer curtain and light wood table. I think it will look really nice.

On Sunday we went to visit MIL and SIL for Mother's Day and then went to my BFF's house for a Mother's Day BBQ. It was nice out and we had some great food.

Tonight is my last Clomid pill for this cycle. I really hope it's my last forever! C'mon BFP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment