God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feeling blue today...

And I don't really know why. Maybe it's the rain and some work stress.

I also think the amount of waiting involved in TTC is getting to me. It's the unknown involved in this journey...will Clomid work again this time? will i get another BFN even if I do ovulate? what if I get a BFP and miscarry? Lately I feel that Ive been handling this pretty well even though it had been 9 months since last ovulating. But for some reason, today I just feel down, worried and doubtful.

I'm praying that Clomid wont just make this feeling worse (I'm starting cycle 2 tonight).

On another note, I think I need to lay off coffee. I don't drink coffee very often and I haven't had any in a couple weeks. But I had a rather large cup this morning and now I feel some chest pressure (somewhat similar to stress or anxiety). I've realized recently that coffee makes me feel this way. Ughh...I'm sure it's adding to my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment