God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Good times!

Dh and I went bowling yesterday and bowled 3 frames. It was lots of fun! Especially in the 3rd frame when I finally did well and beat DH! I had like 4 strikes including one that won us a free frame! We have a laser light show alley and what they do is randomly incorporate 1 red pin in random spots whenever it resets the pins. If you end up with the red pin in the #1 spot (the first middle pin in the triangle) you have to alert the workers and then try to hit a strike. It was my turn and what do you know? The red pin is in the #1 spot and DH goes to tell the worker...so now DH and the staff are watching me to see if I get a strike...talk about pressure!!! Amazingly, I actually bowled a strike and won a free game! That was fun!

OK that's anough exclamation points for one post, lol. One thing I realized though, bowling is probably one thing you shouldn't do once you're in the 2ww and definitely not once you are pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment