God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Just thrilled beyond words!!

(well obviously, not really beyond words...)

I am on cloud 9 right now! The President of our organization came to meet with me today to announce that they are giving me a $2K bonus and that I am getting a 3% pay increase (which in our organization is the highest you can get and only with a perfect annual performance evaluation) which will be retroactive from February. I've only been here a little over a year and it' so awesome to know that my hard work is being noticed and valued...and rewarded! What a validating feeling!

In other (TTC) news, today I have EWCM (it deserves capitalization!) again...I'm going to take the last OPK in the pack tonight (EDIT: it's positive again!). I'm expecting to see my temp shoot up tomorrow as well. It went up this morning from yesterday's temp but it's not above previous temps yet. I really feel like I must be ovulating today. I was even feeling twinges around my right ovary and later on some dull, light cramp-like feelings in my lower abdomen. DH and I have been BD like crazy...lol. I really don't want to miss any opportunity to get those swimmers to where they need to go :-p

No comments:

Post a Comment