God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Appointment with new doc tomorrow and other news...

Hello,

I have my first appointment with the new doc tomorrow morning. I'm nervous and excited. I mean...it's a normal regular check-up but I guess I have high hopes that I will get the help I need with TTC. The place I used to go to was really out of my way, I was only seen ever by the nurse practitioner (not the OBGYN), and I wasn't being monitored on Clomid. So now, I am hopeful that I will get the attention I desire and the referrals/tests/whatever that I need. At this point, hubbs and I have been officially TTC for 11 months now...we are hoping for some answers and solutions.

Guess what! My brother and his wife are pregnant and they found out it's going to be a girl! How exciting! Even more exciting is the fact that at the 60th birthday celebration of my brother's father-in-law at a fancy hall on Friday, my brother announced to the entire table that he chose MY HUSBAND to be the Godfather!! We were so shocked and elated! I was so proud and hubbs was touched. So sweet and wonderful to know that my brother feels that way about hubbs..yay!

One more thing...tomorrow night hubbs and I are going to So You Think You Can Dance Live at the Prudential Center in Newark. It's weird but I'm a little less excited than when I first purchased the tickets. I kind of wish that I had saved the money now. I'm sure we'll enjoy it though.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted on tomorrow's happenings...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment