God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

If she asks again, I will throat punch her!

I have a colleague that asks me if I'm pregnant almost every time I see her (which is like once or twice a month). And it's not because she is excited for me to get pregnant -even though she acts like that's why. It's because she thinks I LOOK pregnant! And I'm not just imagining it. Today, for example, I was wearing a dress which tied in a knot right below my boobs and flowed down to my knees. She sat by me today during this day-long meeting I had to attend today, just to say (with a stupid look on her face) "that's a pretty dress...soooo...it's kind of flowy and stuff...soooo??? are you, you know?"

Ughhhhh...how annoying! Every time she does this to me I say NO...I will let you know when I am, I promise (even though, hell no! who the hell are you?!)

What a dumb lady...I'm so sick of her!

No comments:

Post a Comment