God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Weird and kinda creepy dream last night

Over the coarse of the day I have forgotten many details but I dreamed that there was a baby with an adult face/head that had an adult brain and all but the body of a baby (like it was some kind of birth defect or condition). This wasn't my baby but maybe like a family member's or family friend's baby.

I remember it being night time outside of a church and some event or something was underway and there were lots of people around. I don't remember seeing anyone I know.

I remember 2 distinct things about this dream: (1) close to the beginning of this dream I recall someone else holding the "baby" and was being really careless with holding her (it was a female), almost to the point of dropping her and so I reached out and took her and held her for the rest of the dream, and (2) toward the end of the dream the "baby" said something like "have you accepted Jesus into your life?" I remember I either responded or was thinking something like "well...I believe in Jesus and I pray but I don't necessarily go to church or anything" but I definitely remember feeling sheepish and caught off-guard about it.

Is that too weird or what!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment