God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 25, 2009

Last night: SYTYCD Live

Good morning blogger world!

I am sooo sleepy...I wish I could call out from work but I have a meeting this morning so I'll have to suck it up.

Hubbs and I went to see the SYTYCD Live show at the Prudential Center. It was nice to do something fun together and now I can say that I saw them dance live...BUT, I wouldn't want to do it again. I don't know what I was thinking but I was kind of expecting them to have new routines and then just throw in some of the crowd favorites.

That was dumb of me, I know that now.

It was just like watching one of their episodes (sans judges and Kat Deely)...they did all of the favorite routines which was cool and they did the 30 second solos, the super hero girls routine and the willy wonka guys routine. They also did 2 routines with all 10 dancers. It was cool, but I'd already seen each and every routine they performed even down to the solos.

Probably the part I enjoyed best was the fact that the dancers hosted the entire show. They took turns and made it funny with mini skits and stuff...that was cute.

We didn't have the best seats, we were pretty much watching them dance from the left side of the stage (like a 90 degree angle). And they had 3 large screens so that the audience could see them better butI don't know why they couldn't turn the screens that were placed to the left and right (there was a giant screen in the center) at an angle so the audience sitting to the far left and right of the stage could see the smaller screens better...that kind of sucked. All 3 screens were facing straight ahead.

Anyway, we got great parking right across from the Prudential Center (although it was $30!!!) so we didn't have to stay stuck in traffic for too long. We got back home at around 10:30 to shower and watch our DVR'd Grey's Anatomy.

I freakin love that show and the 2 hour premiere made me cry as this show usually does. We went to bed at around 12:30am.

So, now I'm sleepy. It's 8:47am and I have a meeting at 10am. I pray that this day flies by so that I can rush home to shower, change into comfy clothes and let the weekend start to soak in!

No comments:

Post a Comment