God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Going for it again

So I haven't lost any weight...I've been enjoying not being on a diet (which I was supposed to be on) or exercising (which I was supposed to be doing).

I decided to go see a new doc and hope for the best. This one is right around the corner from my house so that's good. My last doc was ok but wasn't monitoring me on clomid so I only did 2 rounds on my own and stopped. I have my first appt with the new doc on Sept 24th (the morning of SYTYCD). Hubbs said that we should do it the right way this time. I agree.

We're already going on 1 year soon (Oct) of TTC which is crazy! Oh I forgot to mention, about 25 days ago I started spotting which was surprising because I haven't gotten my period on my own for a long time. I spotted for about 6 days and I say spotting because it was brownish the entire time but at times it was heavy enough to result in small glops of blood in the toilet so...spotting? period? not 100% sure.

So I started charting again today. I figured it might be good thing to do so that I at least have a couple recent weeks of charting for the new doc.


By the way, follow me on twitter if you want (Mari0430). Comment me on this blog with your twitter name so that I don't block you like I have been doing to anyone who follows me that I don't know.

We begin again...

1 comment: