God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, February 5, 2010

I've got a fast one in my ovary...

Hello! Anyone out there?

So I had my u/s and b/w this morning (CD8) and can you believe it, there's a 20mm in there already! We just checked 2 days ago and all were less than 11mm. I'm shocked that my IUI will be taking place on CD10...10! My last 2 IUI's were more like CD 13 or 14.

Anyway, I trigger tonight (which is the first time I'll be doing it at home instead of having the nurse trigger me at the RE office). I hope this one doesn't hurt. DH insists on giving me this one just to keep me as calm as possible. Although I've been doing great giving myself the Follistim, I'm fearful that the Ovidrel will feel different and I will freak out again and take 15 minutes to stick myself. So, I'll let him do it. He's seen me do the Follistim enough that I think I can trust him.

So IUI is scheduled for Sunday morning.

::prays:: C'mon...this HAS to be it!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! That is awesome news!
    Don't worry about having to do the ovidrel yourself (or your dh). I don't feel like it is any different. GL! I'll be thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber, you're such a sweetheart...thank you!

    ReplyDelete