God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

On to IUI #4

I am already on CD2 so I have my baseline blood work and ultrasound tomorrow morning. I'm looking forward to hearing from the RE what my protocol will be this time. Also, I scheduled a consult for March 9th to discuss next steps.

If it's ok to move forward with 2 more IUIs after this one, I'd like to do that and if they fail, then I will be taking a break until November when I will be moving on to DH's health insurance which covers some IVF. If I do have to take that break, I will take the 6 months or so to drop 30 or so pounds and get healthier.

What also sucks is that starting next month I will have to pay $123.20/month for the same health coverage I have right now (which was free) because our plans have changed with my employer. They still offer a free plan but it basically means much more out of pocket if I end up in the hospital (including maternity).

No comments:

Post a Comment