God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Some of my favorite products

  • Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser (for Normal to Oily Skin) & Cetaphil Moturizing Lotion

I have very oily, acne prone skin. This cleanser and lotion is gentle and keeps my face clear of breakouts.

  • Clinique Clarifying Lotion 2

My hubby gets this for free from work and this really helps to keep my face clear. I dab this on with a cotton ball after washing my face every night.

  • Proactiv Solution Refining Mask OR Neosporin

I use the Proactiv Mask as a spot treatment whenever I get a zit. Another option is Neosporin...this is really just as good.

  • Soft & Dri Pulse- No Residue Solid Deodorant

I love this deodorant. Its a clear solid which I love and it doesn't leave a nasty residue. I always have issues with other deodorants that leave a residue; even after showering they leave a sticky layer. This doesn't do that and it leaves you smelling fresh. The only thing to keep in mind is that it does feel sticky once you put it on until it dries but it's worth it.

  • Head & Shoulders Shampoo & Conditioner

A couple of years ago my scalp changed and I developed dandruff. It was very strange for me because I'd never had it before and my scalp was also oily...how does that even happen? So I started using H&S ever since. It works great and keeps the oil to a minimum.

  • Redken Color Extend Rich Defender

I don't have color treated hair. About 2 years ago I decided to allow my hair to recover from being color treated and grew my hair out. I say that all to say, this cream treatment really heals your hair and makes it really smooth for blow drying even if it isn't color treated. It's a cream that you leave on for about 15 minutes after shampooing, then you rinse it off.

  • Ion Healing Jojoba Flat Iron Cream

I found this cream at Sally Beaty Supply while looking for my Redken product above. You apply it to towel-dried hair before you either blow dry it or flat iron it. It keeps the frizzies away without using an oily serum (which is not good for my hair).

  • Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lip Balm

I love this lip balm. It's smooth and creamy and smells nice.

  • Vaseline Lotion for Men: Strength (for hubby, of course)

I like this lotion for men. I bought this for my husband one day while looking for a lotion for both of us (of course, I decided to get something different for myself). My hubby always forgets to put lotion on but I comment on how good he smells when he uses this lotion so he's encouraged to put it on.

1 comment: