God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Product Review : Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo


I tried this for the first time tonight because I have an oily scalp and I wanted to find something that will allow my hair to last a couple days longer between shampoos.

I've kept my hair wavy (my natural texture) for the past couple of days and decided to try this tonight since it was starting to get a little oily. So I followed the directions on the bottle which say to shake the bottle well and spray onto the hair concentrating on the roots. Then wait 2 minutes and brush out excess product.

The result was honestly as if I had just sprayed with super hold hair spray and then tried to brush it out. Alex said I looked like Lionel from Thundercats, lmao! Soooo...I had to friggin shampoo my hair afterwards...like WET shampoo!

Oh well. I'm going to try one more time on a day when I've straightened my hair and I'll try spraying less of the product on my hair. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment