God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pics from Valentine's Day!

Hubbs was so sweet and romantic on Valentine's Day. He woke me up with breakfast in bed (french toast, eggs, and bacon - well, he bought it from the store but so what?! It was yummy!), then he brought in a huge card, a rose, and a heart shaped box of chocolates that played "Still the One". It was funny and sweet. Then he walks out of the bedroom and comes back in with a large shoe box. When I realized they were the Uggs I had mentioned I wanted (tall grey ones) I was so excited!!


We had breakfast and then relaxed for most of the day until about 6:30pm when we left for dinner. Hubbs made a reservation for dinner at this really nice Italian restaurant called La Prete's. Here's what the outside looked like:


I ate an awesome filet mignon with mached potatoes covered in a mushroom, leeks, and prosciutto sauce (omg, so yum) and garlic brocolli. He had the same except with a NY Strip. The we had chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.


At one point the music changed and became louder...we looked around and there was a ballerina making her entrance!
Here's a horrible pic of DH and I at dinner. You can really tell how much weight I've gained since coming off BCP (stupid PCOS).

1 comment:

  1. Its ok having a wonderfull time with your hubby and eat gorgeous meals along with good music!!!good for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete