God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gained 3 lbs in 11 days :(

So far, according to the scales in my doctor's office, I've gained a total of 17 pounds as of today (34 weeks 3 days). However, I'm going to weigh myself at home on my scale because that usually gives me a lower number. And since I weigh myself in a consistent manner on there,I'll go with that one lol.

I know it's silly but I do want to make sure I don't overdo it with the weight gain. I'd like to be able to get back into my pre-pregnancy weight relatively fast and then continue to lose weight from there...we shall see.

The doc also did the Group B Strep test today and at my next appointment (in 2 weeks) I will have my first internal and the growth ultrasound done as well. I asked the doctor about their philosophy on induction/c-section and he said that they will go until 41 weeks if everything else is ok before they would do an induction if they are seeing no progress. I guess I'm ok with that.

He also asked when I'm planning on taking my leave from work. I think I'm going to shoot for 39 weeks which is right up until New Year's. I will most likely not come back after the holidays but I'm nervous that I might not deliver until after my due date and I'll have to come back to work when the baby is less than 12 weeks :( I'd really love to spend as much time with him as possible but I also want to take it easy before he comes too. There is lots to think about with regard to work so I guess I have to figure this one out. I'm going to meet with my boss today to discuss my coverage while I'm out so hopefully we can iron out some details today.

I'm also taking a few vacation days right before the New Year so really, I might be out of the office by December 28th. Lot's to plan!

Still no stretch marks (yay!)...

Acid reflux is kicking my butt...

My lady bits are feeling a little sore...

My inner/upper thigh area (right where my leg connects to the groin area) aches...

My hips hurt all night...

My back hurts when I've stayed in one position too long or when I've been on my feet a lot...

I get braxton hicks multiple times daily...

Still got an inny (although getting flatter and flatter every day)...

That's about it, folks! Oh I'm approaching my 35/35 milestone this Saturday!!! WOOT WOOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment