God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, November 19, 2010

I just saved $365 on babysrus.com!!

I'm so damn excited! I just spent $75 on a $440 order online at babysrus.com!!

I went on my registry to stalk the purchases since tomorrow is my baby shower (I know...I'm klassy) but nothing had changed in terms of new orders but I happened to glance at the crib mattress on my registry and noticed that it was 50% reduced from yesterday. I happened to specifically check the crib mattress yesterday because I was looking up the dimensions and I was also comparing it to another mattress that was going to be 50% off for black friday.

I realizing my crib mattress was marked 50% off today so I started checking my other registry items to see what else, if anything, had been reduced. All of my nursey accessories from NoJo were on sale too!! I had a hamper, lamp, mobile, blanket, crib sheet, wall hangings, wall decals all a matching theme and ALL were on sale. The $50 mobile was only $11! The $40 lamp was only $13! The $20 crib sheet was only $5 and so on and so on!!! I was so excited I called hubbs right away to let him know.

His job had given us a $100 gift card which we still hadn't used since we were going to wait until after the shower to use it. We just decided to go ahead and get it today because all of those items were online only items and we knew that at this point the rest of our guests probably weren't going to order online since the shower is tomorrow.

So all in all I spent $75 on all of those items which basically was to cover the shipping and tax. I cannot wait to receive all of those items!! Yippieeeee!!!

2 comments: