God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'm a clumsy pregnant lady :(

I actually fell this morning :( It wasn't too long ago that I was thinking to myself...hmmm it's been a while since I've fallen. It's inevitable that I will fall sometime in the future but when? Hopefully not while I'm pregnant because then I'd add paranoia to my embarrassment and that's just not fun.

So it happened this morning finally. Hopefully this means it won't happen again for a long while...let's see. It's a rainy day and our main office has these really slick marble tiles in the main lobby area. As soon as I set foot on that tile my foot just slipped, my ankle twisted and I went down. I landed on my hands and knees...hot...but I didn't really feel like I hurt anything important. My belly area felt fine.

Everyone at the office immediately started telling me I should call my doctor just in case. This actually made me so nervous. One person even said I should go to the hospital. I decided to wait a half an hour until my OB office opened up to call them. The doctor said that as long as I didn't fall on my stomach and as long I'm feeling the baby move around like I normally would and I don't start bleeding vaginally then I should be fine and wouldn't have to come in. Well...check, check, check so I feel better now. I had to sit through a meeting for that first half hour until my doctor's office opened with my heart racing. I just couldn't calm down enough to regulate my heart rate from the nerves. Immediately after the call, my heart rate regulated. I feel so much better now.

I wasn't even wearing heels, DOH!...LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment