God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

BDing at mom's house??

So technically it's been about 5 months since we've been TTC and today I'm on CD31 and still no ovulation detected. I can see that there will be no BFP and that I will have to start Clomid next month for sure. So now I must wait 9 more days (until CD40) then I can start the Provera for 7 days, then usually I get AF 3 days after Provera and then I start Clomid 50mg from CD5-9. Then BD every other day starting on CD11...and pray for ovulation!! I guess I should buy the Pre-seed!

Funny thing is that I calculated the days on the calendar and it looks like we'll be BDing the whole week that we're visiting my mother in Florida...and staying in her house! That should make for an interesting time! LOL

By the way, having a BFP this month would have meant having a baby this year. I pray that 2010 will be our lucky year!

No comments:

Post a Comment