God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Recipe for Success

I took my last Provera pill yesterday and am now awaiting AF (which I believe will show on Thursday - today is Tuesday). I will probably start taking Clomid on Monday (April 6th) depending on when exactly AF starts.

My plan of action is: Clomid + baby aspirin + Pre-seed + prayer!

DH just picked up the baby aspirin today...didn't even ask what it was for (lol). I've heard of this before and just today I read about it working for several women...2 of whom got pregnant like this very recently. Supposedly baby aspirin helps blood flow easily to your uterus and ovaries and helps with the uterine lining.

Hopefully the Pre-Seed and baby aspirin will help counteract the negative effects of Clomid. Plus I will be taking the advice of many who have said I should take the Clomid at night so that I can avoid trying to kill DH in an evil bitch-fest (you know...the usual side effect). I think we'll be alright...

3 comments:

  1. Get ready for the HOT FLASHES! Those are the worst s/e for me.

    Good luck this cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa! Hot flashes, really? Oh no...lol. I'll keep everyone posted on the side effects, if any (please oh please God)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked to your blog through another "trouble conceiving" blog and found it similar to my own conception journey-then again I guess we're all somewhat similar through this process. I did Clomid for about 6 months with no luck, then had lapro-turns out I had some tumors, etc. Anyways, the clomid wasn't that horrible and I was always told I had a slight increase in multiple births-never 50%. My first two cycles were the worst-some hot flashes, mild emotions, but if it gets the job its worth it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete