God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

"Trouble TTC"??

Every once in a while I go on TheBump.com's Trouble TTC board to hear about others' issues with getting pregnant. I just realized that the name of the board is pretty silly.

I don't think any of us are having trouble trying to conceive. I can speak for myself that I have noooooo problem trying to conceive...it's the actual conception part we're having trouble with, not the trying part!

Maybe it should be called "Trouble Conceiving"...just a thought.

By the way, I'm on day 4 of Provera. I definitely saw the temperature spike on my chart the morning after I took the first pill. My Fertility Friend chart is so confused. It does not know what to make of this spike...it thinks I MAY HAVE ovulated between day 19 and 38. Lol...very funny. Obviously I haven't ovulated...it's just the Provera but I find it funny that it guessed such a ridiculously wide range. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment