God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello Out There...

at the reception

This is my first time blogging so bear with me. My name is Marielle. I married my best friend, Alex in October of 2008. We have been TTC since. It's been almost 5 months now. March 2009 is my last attempt to TTC without any meds...if I don't ovluate, I'm starting clomid in April.

I haven't been ovulating since before the wedding probably because of the stress of planning a wedding combined with being on BCP for almost a decade up until the end of 2007 and then for about 3 months at the time of my wedding (I didn't want to have to deal with having a period on my wedding day or on the honeymoon). The last period I had on my own was probably in the summer of 2008. Now it's the winter (about to be spring of 2009).

My ob/gyn ordered blood work and some analysis on me and hubby and all came out normal. Now we wait until March 24th. If I don't have my period by then and I'm still not preg, then I go on Clomid in mid-April. Wish me luck for March!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment