God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Confession time

Over the weekend, I was so bored! No, that's not the confession.

I was so bored I surfed the web more than I usually do. I ended up obsessively "window shopping" for maternity wear!

I know many of you out there dread maternity clothes...they're expensive, you just want to wear your own clothes for as long as possible, etc. Me? I want to wear maternity clothes now!! Well, not just for the sake of wearing them but because that means I'm pregnant! And people will know, and they will look at my round belly and say "awwwwwwwww".

Ok I just threw up a little in my mouth.

I really don't want people coming up to me and fawning over my expanding baby bump but I so want to be pregnant and wear maternity tees, tank tops, flowy dresses, etc. Even the sleep bras?! And I want a snoogle! Now!

::sigh:: I just want to be pregnant.

Maybe I am! We'll see this weekend.

Now for some maternity wear that I love:

These are from Motherhood Maternity


$40

$30


$20


$25

No comments:

Post a Comment