God has truly blessed us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Longest weekend EVER :-/

Hey peeps!

I'm back at work today (been off since Thursday's ET). This weekend felt soooooo long and I missed all the pretty weather just to come back out today to rainy and cold weather. Boooooo!

I watched the gorgeous days pass by from my couch. All in all though, it was pretty relaxing until I started feeling antsy and I just wanted to spring up off the bed or couch and hop around to get rid of some pent up energy. DH quickly put a stop to that each time telling me to get my butt back into bed or into the recliner.

Surprisingly, I didn't read any books at all. I guess I just wasn't in the mood. I just watched TV and some of our DVRed stuff too. DH rented Brothers on Thursday...that was a good movie! And on Friday my very pregnant and very good friend and her hubby came to visit us. I LOVE seeing her, she is the best! And I loved rubbing her belly (don't worry, I asked permission).

Saturday and Sunday are a blur of boredom and PIO shots. Dh was really great. He waited on me hand and foot. Oh yeah, we played a little Wii last night which brought my spirits up.

I went in this morning for my proesterone blood work. I hope they say that 1cc is fine and I don't have to increase the dosage. We'll see when they call me later.

My beta is in 1 week!! Ahhhhhh! I'm thinking of POAS on Sunday...I have to consult with the hubbs though. Hopefully we'll come to a decision that we're comfy with. I'm just so terrified of a negative result.

No comments:

Post a Comment